Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

25 Things You Might Not Know About Me

Generally speaking, I'd consider myself a pretty "normal" 27 year old girl. I like to hang out with my friends, I love shoes and I'm slightly obsessed with the Chicken Madiera from Cheesecake Factory. Just like every other 27 year old girl, right??

Some would say though, that I'm not normal. Hopefully, they mean this is a nice way, at least that's the way I'm taking it :) It got me thinking though, what are the things that make me different than your average bear. thus.. the list.

1. I don't like a lot of sauce on my pizza, hardly any in fact. I've been known to take off the cheese, scrape off all of the sauce, put the cheese back on and continue eating.
2. My favorite sandwhich is a bacon and mayo sandwhich. It sounds gross, and to most people it probably is, but I love it. I think it all started when my dad would make BLT's all the time, but I didn't like lettuce or tomatoes.
3. I like having a schedule. The unexpected makes me nervous. I say ALLL the time that I want to be spontaneous, but it's not true.
4. I crack my knuckles ALL the time.
5. I usually have a koozie in my purse at all times. In fact, if you were to go look at my purse collection, you'd see all the purses empty inside, except for a koozie.
6. I can't fall asleep unless all of the drawers on the dresser are closed with no clothing sticking out.
7. I wear my socks inside out because I think it's annoying how the seam on the end of the sock pushes against your foot with you wear it.
8. I love cemetaries. I think they are beautiful- especially Arlington National Cemetary and any of the ones in Texas where they overtake the grave sights with fake ugly flowers. It's love.
9. I hate opening presents in front of people. I feel like I neever react apropriately.
10. When I was in high school, I would rearrange the furnityre in my bedroom just about every week, and I took all of the notes my friends wrote me and put them on my walls. You couldnt see any of my wallpaper.
10. I hate body lotion. I never use it.
11. I love bridges. I'd love to get a good camera and have a wall of framed black and white photos in my house of beautiful bridges from across the country. Churches too.
12. When I was in middle school my choir sang "Killing me softly" by the Fugees and I got the Lauren Hill solo part. Yup, that's right, I'm a superstar.
13. I would eat a hot dog and an Auntie Anne's salted pretzal every day if someone would let me.. or I wouldnt get outrageously fat.

I should probably end my list on a good number (15,20,25)....butttt that would be too normal ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment