Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Get pumped.. get pumped up




Christmas is RIGHT around the corner, 8 whole days to be exact, but my festive fun starts earlier this year- as in Sunday! That's right mini micro munchkins mumbling about muffins, I'm going CRUISIN! Mi Madre y yo ( my momma and I) are going on a cruise-y susie this year- to the Caribbean!! We leave Sunday and go to Ft. Laurerdale, Bahamas, St. Thomas, St. Marteen (we're here actually on Christmas) and Grand Turks. Lined up on our shor excursions are a glass bottom boat tour, going to paradise point in St. Thomas, a cattamaran boat ride, and possibly riding horseback in the ocean! It's gonna be fantabulous! Hopefully Santa will still know where to find me- but he might have to lose his Santa suit for a pair of swim trunks! I'm sure the locals will lure him in with the fantastic "rum punch" I keep hearing about!




BON VOYAGE TO ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment